Here is a copy of the instructions Rebecca sent out:
Due by January 5th
This assignment gives you the opportunity to share your personal point of view.
Please create a 5-photo story.
1. Choose any 5 images - either ones you have taken personally or any from a common-use licensed site (i.e. Flickr). If you use photos that someone else has taken, please be sure to give appropriate credit to the artist/photographer.
2. Put them in an order that invites the viewer to follow along.
3. You may wish to add words, sentences, or more with each photo to help us interpret your meaning behind the photos.
4. Post your 5-photo story to our blog.
Please use a program that will display the photos in order as we click through. (Some examples of software that do this are Google Presentation, Prezi, Keynote, Haiku Deck, and many more!)
Copy the link to your presentation into your blog post, or if you know how, please embed it.
5. Also, along with the post, please write about how your experience so far with our Creativity PDU influenced your 5-photo story.
Enjoy your storytelling!
This type of activity could also be a collaborative effort. Here is a series demonstrating how one person's story can lead to another in the same way our Folded Story operated.
Click through the first story by Kevin Hodgson:CLICK HERE
Then my follow-up:CLICK HERE
If you are feeling adventurous and would like to add the next chapter of the story, please do!